Application requirements for registration in El Salvador for a subsidiary of a Non-Profit Organization:
- Certification issued by the authority that registered the organization in the country of origin, legalized by Apostille or by the consulate of El Salvador, which must state that the entity is in good standing under the legislation of the country of origin; or a notarized and apostilled copy of the registration of the organization.
- Copy of the Articles of the incorporation; authenticated either by Apostille or the Consulate of El Salvador.
- Certification of the General Assembly, which essentially must state the decision of the members of the NPO, concerning opening a subsidiary in El Salvador, authenticated either by Apostille or the Consulate of El Salvador.
- Power of Attorney, which states that the Agent will represent the Organization in El Salvador; who will reside in El Salvador or have temporary residence (verifiable). (We can provide the POA model, which must also be notarized and legalized by apostille or by the Consulate of El Salvador.
- Payroll of foreign staff, which will be residing in El Salvador.
- Our firm will prepare the Initial Balance, which needs to have an initial capital to develop projects in El Salvador. Also the Board of Directors of the Organization in its country of origin must issue a certification stating the way in which the capital will be structured.
Our fee is USD 1,760.00, which includes the review, notarization, and legalization of documents requested by the authorities of the Registry of NPOs as well as the Initial Balance duly audited, additionally it is necessary to pay at the approval of the documents the official rates of registration of Power of Attorney and the subsidiary.